About Me

My photo
I Love David Archuleta and Twilight! But I Heart Archie More! :D OME! gO dRiNk SoMe ReD kOoL aId BeLlA sWaN!

Monday, November 24, 2008

OME! Edward Cullen Is So Cute! :)

everyone who hasn't seen twilight needs to go see it... NOW! amazing! i luv it! its my new fave! and i finally finished new moon! man... the beginning of that book was depressing! :( but the end was sweet! i just started eclipse! woo hoo! and OMD!!!!! David was on the AMAs last night! ahhhh! i screamed so loud when he cam on that my neighbor called and asked if everything was alright! haha! oh well.... that just proves how much i luv him! hehe! :) :) :)

5 comments:

angel said...

i know.... but we have 2 buy the cd from "Target", right?? [=
i wanna see twilight like right now!! im dieing 2 after my mom went ahead & saw it w/out me..ugh
)= cant wait 4 lunch-hehe.... its a lunchable! even tho u dont like those. i <3 edward- i have his poster up in my room!!

mary(: said...

heyy!
well thanks for the comment!! =]
but.um...i HAVE to see the movie before i go crazyyy!!!
&& i'm SO going to get on here in third period tomorrow!!! :)

Carrie said...

he's just okayy.
not that cutee,
but i dooo love his voice! ;)
=] =]

angel said...

hey heather...u haven't commented me in a while...]= haha

how is ur A-mazing break?? i <3 mine!! i think we're gonna see twilight 2morrow.... im so exstatic!! even tho i know uve already seen it, u probably wanna see it again,RIGHT?? g2g eat....
lol-- i <3 food too!!

XOXO----> aNgEl

mary(: said...

just wanted to wish you a VERY happy Thanksgiving!! :))